Smoky Mountain Christian Camp is keeping the cost of summer camp as well as retreats as affordable as any camp that offers what we offer. The camp is able to do much with little resources because of the volunteers who make the camp what it is and because of the blessing of God. The camp stays affordable through Church giving and individual supporters. The camp can continue to make improvements and do even greater things than these with the help of more individuals. Support the camp and join our team and ministry. It is a blessing to partner with Smoky Mountain Christian Camp. This is an opportunity to partner with a ministry that has brought so many people into a relationship with Christ, continues to send out young people into full time Christian service, and is dedicated in bringing each person into a closer walk with God.
In 2022/23 we raised $70,000 during our campaign and were able to do some pretty amazing things with your gifts! Here is a list of some of the major projects and goals that we were able to complete!
- Professional Electrical service upgrades
- Remodeling existing facilities for use during camp season and retreats
- Updates and repairs to the boys’ side bathrooms in the lodge, and cabins
- Partial remodel of the upper barn area behind the Chapel
- Repair of the bathrooms in the rear Chapel area
- Updating the Wilderness camp area for regular use
- Addition of designated family and staff housing.
- Hiring an additional full-time camp support staff member
We are so grateful for all the support past, present, and future! Speaking of future, here are some of the projects that your donations will fund right now in 2024!
- Re-roofing of our Chapel
- Upgraded A/C in our four lakeside cabins
- Working kitchens in 2 of our lakeside cabins
- Re-painting of all buildings
Thank you for all of your support,
SMCC Executive Team
FRIEND OF THE CAMP
Any person who commits to a monthly donation to the camp's ministry will become a "Friend Of The Camp" and can receive monthly newsletters year-round regarding the impact of the ministry, specific monetary needs, prayer requests, and other opportunities to serve.